Community Outreach Associate
Community Outreach Associate - Newport, KY
ICT Newport is looking for a confident, self-starter who will call on businesses, non-profits and other organizations to schedule events, drop off brochures and attend meetings. You will be required to produce leads of qualified individuals who want to learn more about our career training. No appointment setting required. Your job is to generate interest in the college.
- Experience in sales or customer service
- Transportation is required
- Professional appearance
- Part time (flexible scheduling) 16 to 20 hours per week
- Monday through Thursday (almost no weekends - usually no more than a couple of hours on weekends)
- Fearless when it comes to talking with people
- Enthusiastic, high energy person
Call for an interview at (859) 282-8989 or email your resume.
Interactive College of Technology. Nationally accredited 2-year degree granting college based in Chamblee, GA with 7 locations. Focus on career training, with over thirty years in operation. Rated by USDE as one of the top values in the nation among private 2-year colleges. Serving local communities for more that 30 years.
Wed, 10 May 2017 11:45:12 PDT