Business Development Manager, Area Staffing Sales Manager
Business Development Manager, Area Staffing Sales Manager - Chartwell Staffing has an immediate opening for a Sales & Business Development Manager. Your primary goal will be to increase billable hours, total sales dollars and gross profit through focused sales strategies and by opening new accounts in the Hiram, GA area.
We seek an experienced business development manager to market, sell and represent our firm's services. We provide a full variety of recruitment services to businesses, from providing temporary or direct hire employees to setting up an onsite person to handling all of a company's employment needs. You will be required to do both inside telephone and outside sales to introduce yourself and our services to local businesses.
You will earn a competitive salary based on your experience, plus commissions. In addition, you will enjoy mileage reimbursement, a cell phone allowance, health and dental insurance benefits, paid vacation time off, paid holidays off and much more.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Effectively selling our services persuasively, persistently and confidently to key client decision makers while reaching desired profit levels consistent with established business goals.
• Implementing pay/bill structure to ensure a proper gross profit level.
• Determining client credit extensions with compliance to company policy.
• Assisting in the annual preparation of a detailed forecast including projected billable hours, sales, gross profit and weekly spread.
• Understanding the Company's sales process with the expectation of meeting and exceeding sales revenue goals.
• Preparing reports of business transactions and maintaining expense accounts.
• Sourcing data of prospective customers for use as sales leads, based on information from newspapers, business directories, the Internet and other sources.
• Submitting weekly sales reports detailing the week's activity, results and plans for the following week.
• Attending local business networking functions and occasionally working after normal business hours.
To be considered for this position, you must have at least two (2) years prior direct business-to-business or prior staffing industry sales experience, plus your own car (and a valid driver's license).
If you are a people person, have excellent sales skills and a 'can do attitude,' then please send your resume and salary requirements, in complete confidentiality, for immediate consideration:
Chartwell Staffing Solutions is committed to providing a quality workforce to our clients while always recognizing the needs of our employees and their families. We are now one of the top 10 privately-owned staffing agencies in the U.S. with over 40 offices located across the country.
Chartwell Staffing Solutions provides temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct hire placements. This is a Temp to Hire (90 day or more, probationary period) for a Fortune 500 Company.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Wed, 10 May 2017 08:57:32 PDT