GMH Mortgage Services offers "Mortgage Banking as it was meant to be". Our experienced mortgage professionals are dedicated to client satisfaction.
GMH Mortgage Services has an immediate opening for an experience Mortgage QA Analyst at our corporate office in Conshohocken, PA.
The primary function of the QA Analyst is to continuously monitor and enhance GMH's quality control programs, maintaining compliance with HUD/FNMA/FHLMC requirements, federal and state laws and regulations, and company policies and procedures by conducting quality control reviews of all material prior to preparation of loan documents.
GMH Mortgage Services LLC emphasizes a team approach and expects every person to perform any reasonable task or request that is consistent with fulfilling company objectives.
In this position, your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
1. Perform a pre-closing review of loan files, ensuring that they are in compliance with all regulatory disclosure requirements and internal policies
2. Conduct compliance-related training for mortgage staff to enhance their knowledge and accuracy of all disclosures
3. Monitor quality findings and their resolution
4. Develop and update compliance review work papers, compliance procedures and training material
5. Assist in providing loan level documentation to external auditing firm for monthly post-closing QC reviews
6. Conduct periodic internal compliance audits to ensure adherence to company policies and procedures
7. Assist in the review and analysis of federal, state and regulatory agencies, rules, laws, regulations and statutes to the extent they impact the quality control audit function, and ensure that the QC Audit Checklist is reflective of current regulatory changes
8. Provide compliance recommendations to senior management
9. Maintain knowledge of current industry practices and trends, identify opportunity for improvements of established practices and customer satisfaction
Successful candidates have the following skills and qualifications:
- College degree in business or related discipline is required
- Minimum of 5 years of professional mortgage experience in Quality Control or Compliance for a multistate mortgage banker
- Minimum 3 years in Processing or Underwriting
- Superior knowledge of applicable state and federal laws, codes and regulations, and court decisions relating to residential mortgage lending and servicing
- Background in regulatory/legal relations a plus, as well as prior analytical experience
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills with strong attention to detail
- Ability to work accurately and efficiently in a fast-paced environment
GMH Mortgage Services is a member of the GMH family of companies. We offer a competitive benefits package and are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Look us up at www.gmhmortgage.com.
GMH Mortgage Services is a member of the GMH family of companies, headquartered in the suburbs of Philadelphia, PA. Our employees share a best-in-class vision and focus on providing the highest level of service to our customers. We offer a competitive benefits package, and we are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Wed, 10 May 2017 12:38:51 PDT