New business development for College Visit Tours
EF Explore America - College Visit Tours
Are you looking for something exciting, fast-paced and entrepreneurial? Are you passionate about education and travel? Do you want to work with like-minded people in a dynamic and global company? Do you want to put your excellent communication and sales skills to work? Then you have found the company. We are looking for someone who is dedicated to seeking out new opportunities, building strong relationships, and giving top-notch customer service to help grow our business: bringing college counselors and high schools students on life-changing tours to colleges around the United States.
EF College Visit Tours is looking for an experienced salesperson to grow our market. You will establish and develop relationships with College Counselors at public, private and catholic high schools. In this role you will work with them to create travel programs for students to visit colleges across the country. You will be responsible for developing new and repeat business within your territory.
You will be successful in this role if you are driven, self-motivated, organized, a great public speaker, confident, and can demonstrate a proven track record of finding and developing sales opportunities in schools. You must have a desire to work hard and be motived by results.
Your role will be to prospect to new schools, network to expand our market, and create opportunities for meetings in new schools.
This job is 70% based in Boston and 30% outside sales in your sales territory. Phone sales are a large part of this job.
- Prospect and network to generate new business leads
- Drive new sales by outbound calling to prospective college and guidance counselors
- Maintain existing relationships to continue developing school programs.
- Host large sales and recruitment meetings for students and parents
- Leverage existing relationships to broaden network within the College Counselor community
- Work with cross-functional teams
- Database and Lead Management
- Forecast sales with consistent and accurate sales reporting
- Attend internal and external networking functions and events
- Present information effectively and respond to inquiries from co-workers and customers in a timely manner
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proven track record of success in sales with 2+ years’ experience focusing on New Business and Sales Process
- Exceptional presentation and public speaking skills
- Ability to build strong relationships externally and internally
- Ability to execute a prospecting plan with weekly updates to management team
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated understanding of fundamental sales methodology
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with ability to meet deadlines
- Driven team player with strong work ethic
- Willingness to work irregular hours – including nights or weekends as needed
- Travel is required. Must be able to drive and own a car
- Demonstrated proficiency with MS Office applications including: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
EF stands for "Education First". We are the world leader in international education. With more than 40,500 staff and teachers working in 53 countries around the world, our mission is simple: opening the world through education. Since we were founded 50 years ago, EF has helped more than 15 million people see the world, learn a language, or earn an academic degree. Visit http://careers.ef.com if you’re interested in joining our global team.
With our business expanding in every corner of the world, we're always looking for enthusiastic self-starters ready to make their mark on the global stage years before their peers. How is that possible? An entrepreneurial spirit permeates everything we do: we make fast decisions, capitalize on unexpected opportunities, and invest in the right ideas. In fact, behind each of our successes lies an enterprising EF person who had a clever idea, led a strong team, or found an innovative solution.
With EF College Visit Tours, students and counselors will tour a range of colleges and universities in places like the Northeast and California. Campus visits and exposure to local culture help students discover what is interesting, exciting and important to them for their future. They'll return home more engaged in their college search and with a better understanding of what types of schools to visit with their families.
To learn more visit www.efexploreamerica.com/collegevisittours