RF, Microwave and Digital Electrical Engineer (10 Years Experience)
This position requires knowledge of HF, VHF, UHF and Microwave RF engineering in addition to
Analog to digital and Digital to analog converters supporting FPGA architectures related to software defined radios. You will apply your Electrical Engineering experience to a variety of focused hands-on projects. You will be part of a development team that designs, develops, and tests RF and Microwave Software Defined Radios.
Position Description RF & Digital Design Engineer:
In this position, you will be part of a team that creates the HW & SW architecture and control algorithms, features, and applications. This position includes hands-on experience with analog, RF, microwave and digital.
Our Company is looking for a Computer Engineer / Electrical Engineer with a background in Digital Signal Processing (DSP) implementing signal processing algorithms into microprocessors or FPGA's (such as Xilinx or Altera) for Radio Frequency RF and Software Defined Radio solutions.
The candidate must be able to pass a background test, be eligible for a security clearance and have the drive to get-it-done, with a small growing company.
• Ten years of experience in the following areas.
• Understanding of RF, Microwave and digital hardware.
• Experience with signal generation and signal chain design.
• Experience with RF modulation and demodulation using FPGA methodology.
• Good organizational skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced, results driven environment.
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills and possess excellent analytical skills.
• Proficient at testing and troubleshooting RF, analog, digital circuits.
• RF and Digital PCB layout experience.
• Proficient with RF electronic test equipment.
• Security Clearance
A small growing Clearwater/Tampa-based design firm offering a flexible schedule, profit-sharing, generous vacation time, benefits.
Radio Frequency (RF) and communications engineering firm specializing in the design of advanced communication system solutions.
Tue, 9 May 2017 08:55:18 PDT