Business process Consultant (ESC)
Job Title: ESC (Enterprise Service Classification) Lead Consultant (Business process Consultant)
Location: Atlanta, GA
Duration: Long Term
ESC (Enterprise Service Classification) Lead Consultant. Candidate must have management consulting background/skills, program management experience, and experience with ESC and also application maturity assessments, application classification and re-classification. This will be a multi year engagement, onshore onsight Atlanta.
- The project that this person would be working on will be foundational to true service catalog capabilities, working towards progress towards an E2E unified approach to requirements, deployment and support.
- Candidate needs to be able to ask the right questions and get "buy-in" from the stakeholders and business partners.
- Excellent communicator and technically savvy with the ability to persuade the stakeholders on new software, enhancements, and rollouts.
- The documentation will be around: stakeholder analysis (authors, reviews, approvers, etc).
- Classification definitions scope and methodology
- Authors Identification and onboarding
- Documentation approach and revision control
- Document reviews
- Stakeholder approvals.
- Business requirements definition
- Analysis around short term and long term enterprise service classification tools
- Candidate needs to have BA experience that can do:
- Issue and risk management
- Progress tracking
- Status reporting
- Classification definitions
Xavient Information Systems Inc. is a global IT engineering company. Working together with such partners as Oracle and Microsoft, Xavient is able to provide comprehensive solutions to customers with a commitment to industry standards and proven technologies in development and support. Strengths include Datawarehousing Middleware, Java, Microsoft Technologies, ERP, TQA, etc. Xavient offers IT Services and innovative practices that enable business process improvement. We provide world-class software solutions to both Fortune 500 companies and smaller companies that need to better leverage their technology investments.
Tue, 9 May 2017 10:42:43 PDT