Our Product Specialists are responsible for delivering the best customer experience and assisting our customers with selecting the best vehicle for their needs. This position requires four broad areas of activity: good work ethic, excellent communication skills, goal oriented, and professionalism.
- Valid in-state driver's license.
- Professional personal appearance.
- Desire to have a positive attitude in a work environment.
- Capacity to achieve quota according to dealership standards.
- Integrity to hold a high standard of transparency and honesty.
- Understanding that loyalty is important between employee and employer.
- All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment screening to include background checks, insurance eligibility, drug test, and AVA standards.
We offer excellent compensation packages:
- Product Specialists are paid on a non-commissioned performance pay plan and are eligible for bonuses from the manufacturer and the dealership.
- Excellent medical, dental and vision options.
- Industry leading 401K with company matching contributions.
- Paid training, experience based training bonuses, and employer provided cutting edge technology.
Nelson Mazda's #1 commodity is the faces that show up every day that are excited to serve and build relationships for years to come.
Tue, 9 May 2017 07:58:18 PDT