A top global packaging company is looking for a Reliability Engineer to join their team. The company is stable, profitable, and rapidly growing through 2016. They are looking for strong leaders and expert mechanical skills in order to maintain high volume plant activity. This is a fast-track role and any top performing candidate will move into a higher level role over the next 3 years as the company experiences massive growth. The company will provide full relocation, excellent benefits, annual bonus, and a high-competitive base salary. Finding a talented Maintenance and Reliability Engineer is top priority for the client and any qualified candidate will receive a quick response and interview process.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Strong technical writing and verbal skills.
- Ability to plan, prioritize and implement multiple concurrent projects.
- Good interpersonal and conflict resolution skills.
- Able to take a "hands-on" approach with personnel to get things done.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to thrive in a team environment that values diversity.
- Proven strong contributor with the capability to work independently. - Must have a stable and solid job history.
- Good computer software skills in Microsoft Office, particularly MS Excel®.
- BS Degree - Mechanical Engineering
- 8-15 years of experience in Reliability Engineering.
- Equipment maintenance reliability experience in a packaging or pulp and paper manufacturing facility
- Experience with a High Hazard Process, Process Safety Management system requirements, reliability theory, six sigma
- Thorough understanding of Mechanical Integrity
- Ability to assimilate the unit operation information into actions that impact important criteria including process safety, mechanical integrity, equipment reliability
- Work experience in the design, repairs, maintenance, reliability, failure modes, and/or inspection of chemical process equipment.
- Reliability tools such as RCFA, FMEA, Weibul analysis, statistical analysis, Root Cause Failure Analysis (RCFA) and Failure Mode and Effect Analysis (FMEA)
- Maintenance and reliability best practices related to rotating equipment like alignment techniques
- Vast knowledge of Predictive techniques for fixed, rotating, power distribution equipment and instrumentation
- Equipment lubrication, experience.
A US dairy manufacturing company
Baton Rouge, LA
Tue, 9 May 2017 08:37:01 PDT