Acoustical Ceiling Installer
Install acoustical ceiling grid and tile in the interiors of buildings. Apply wall angle/channel to the interior walls of buildings. Materials may be of decorative quality. Includes wires that fasten to buildings structure that provides support for the acoustical ceiling grid.
- Read and understand project blueprints.
- Inspects drywall partitions, mechanical mountings, and masonry surface for plumb and level, using a laser or water level.
- Hang or mechanically fasten support wires for acoustical ceiling grid from building structure.
- Hangs dry lines (stretched string) to wall molding to guide positioning of main runners.
- Nails or screws molding to wall to support and seals joint between ceiling tile and wall.
- Scribes and cuts edges of tile to fit wall where wall molding is not specified.
- Measures and marks surface to lay out work according to blueprints and drawings.
- Install acoustical ceiling main runners and cross runners.
- Cuts tiles for fixture and borders, using keyhole saw, and inserts tiles into supporting framework.
- Ability to install all aspects of acoustical ceilings from start to finish
- Focus on corporate, institutional, government, medical and hospitality industries
- Must be able to work individually and as a team player
- Valid Driver's License
- Dependable transportation to and from the jobsite
For over 70 years, Acousti Engineering Company of Florida and its offices throughout the Southeastern United States have been the industry leader on interior systems, providing first class service to contractors, architects, and end users alike. Acousti's skill, experience, leadership, and unparalleled commitment to exceptional quality and detail make us the premier choice within the industry. We provide solutions to all construction needs from pricing and budgeting all the way to management and implementation. We have four core business areas serviced by our over 1,500 employees: Ceilings, Floors, Walls, and Specialty Construction. Acousti has 19 locations in 8 different states and is one of the largest interior finishing contractors in the U.S. We offer excellent employee benefits; 401K, Health, Dental, Disability, and Life insurance. In addition, employees advancement is based upon growth and leadership skills. Our other specialties include, but are not limited to:
Suspended Acoustical Ceilings - Commercial, Educational, Institutional and Industrial applications.
Partitions - Demountables, Drywall, Whisper Walls, Prepanelized and Modular systems.
Flooring - Carpet, Resilient, Ceramic, Stone, Sheet Goods, and Wood.
Access Flooring Systems - Building Platform Technologies and Raised Computer Flooring.
Specialty Systems - Clean Rooms, Hospital Walls, and Folding Walls and Partitions.
For more information please visit our website at http://www.acousti.com
Tue, 9 May 2017 12:36:41 PDT