Shift Supervisor - Castle Hills
Be a Part of the Fiesta...
Come Join The Pollo Nation!
As a Restaurant Team Leader, you will primarily be responsible for providing overall guidance to team members during a given shift while working under the leadership of the Restaurant Manager.
The Restaurant Team Leader's goal each shift should be to ensure that your store creates a pleasant environment for guests while delivering fast friendly service in a clean environment.
Specific Responsibilities for the Restaurant Team Leader will include:
• Delegating responsibilities and ensuring work is completed
• Interacting with customers to ensure positive customer service
• Providing hands-on assistance
• Reporting any issues during shift to the Restaurant Manager
• Administrative and legal compliance during shifts
• Managing and leading a staff while achieving shift operational targets (i.e. managing food, labor and guest service, etc.)
• Other duties, as assigned
We believe our Restaurant Team Leaders are among the best in the industry, and we strive hard to find the best candidates possible to work in our restaurants. The Restaurant Team Leaders position requires a candidate with at least 2 years of prior restaurant supervision experience in order to be considered. In addition, the Restaurant Team Leader must be at least 18 years old.
Other requirements for the Restaurant Team Leader include:
• Able to Work All Shifts and days of week
• Good Verbal and Written Communication Skills
• Must be Guest-Oriented and Work Well with Staff
Working at Pollo Tropical allows you to take advantage of an amazing benefits package. Benefits for the Restaurant Team Leader position will include:
• Great Hourly Rate
• 50% Family Weekly Food Discount
• Weekly Pay
• Paid Training Program
• Discounted Meal during Shift
To learn more about our pay and benefits, please apply today!
Pollo Tropical is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
North Central, TX
Mon, 8 May 2017 11:39:11 PDT