A professional self-motivated individual desiring to lead and supervise the onsite construction of commercial buildings and retail centers in Southern California and the Pacific Northwest.
Qualifications and Duties:
- A minimum of 5 year's experience as a superintendent (project resume requires).
- Able to travel and work nights.
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal).
- Experience in commercial retail construction (supermarkets, drug store, restaurants, clothing, etc.) including building, site and off-site work.
- Strong construction experience in lay-out for foundation, framing and underground utilities.
- Experience managing and coordinating inspections from building, health and all governing authorities.
- Strong scheduling and leadership skills capable of supervising subcontractors and trades encouraging accountability and performance.
- Ability to write and develop construction schedules and provide 3-week look ahead schedules for CM's, subcontractors & customers.
- Capable of providing professional and courteous support to customers in the performance of your duties.
- Be a team player capable of working with Savant's estimating department, construction management and accounting departments.
- Experience with streamlining job related costs and managing jobsite labor, materials and equipment efficiently and within budget.
- Scheduling, coordinating and managing weekly construction meetings with customers and subcontractors.
- Leading weekly safety meetings for Savant employees' and subcontractors.
- Current with OSHA, SWPPP and all safety codes.
- Computer experience (Microsoft Excel, Project, Word and Adobe).
Typical work hours:
Monday - Friday
7:00 am to 4:00 pm
Saturday's, Sundays, and night work as required.
Benefits also include a $450.00 per month vehicle allowance as well as a fuel mileage reimbursement program.
Tue, 9 May 2017 13:48:57 PDT