Java Software Engineer
A world leader in the design and manufacture of avionics flight instruments, technologically sophisticated defense systems and diagnostic medical instrumentation,
Our Client combines the close-knit teamwork and high visibility of a small company with the stability and resources only a large company can provide.
Add in our employee-friendly corporate culture and great southern NH lifestyle, and you'll see why joining ESA could be the best move of your career.
In this Contract Java Software Engineer- User Interface position, you will:
- Participate in full product development lifecycle including planning, requirements, design, usability reviews, code, test, release and maintenance.
- Participate and drive usability studies to enhance the customer UI experience.
- Develop and build intuitive user interface products for the medical device marketplace.
For this Senior Java Software Engineer- User Interface position you will need:
- BS degree in one of the following disciplines: Computer Science, Graphics Design, or related field. MS is a plus
- 8 or more years of software design and development experience. Must be highly proficient with: thread management, memory management, business logic / application level / work flow experience.
- Demonstrated track of strong UI and Mid-Tier development capabilities focused on user interfaces for medical devices.
- Experience in storyboarding user interfaces.
- Knowledge of MVVM, MVC, DI, and IOC design patterns.
- Experience in conducting Formative and Summative usability studies.
- REST/Web services. Java EE
- RDMS. Postgres, SQL Server, or Oracle
- Test driven development.
- Solid object-oriented design and development skills
- Experience with debugging multithreaded applications
- Must interact well with customers and take on an active role in customer meetings
- Balsamiq mockup tool
- JavaFX, Swing, GWT, AWT
- Spring, Hibernate frameworks
- Windows 7/10, Linux
- .NET, WPF, WCF
- C#, C++, Perl, Python
- OpenCV, EmguCV or ImageJ image processing libraries
- SASS or LESS CSS extensions
- Visual Studio, Eclipse, or IntelliJ
We are a customer experience consultancy with technology and user experience at its core. Founded in 2014, we serve many types of companies, removing barriers to interaction between you and your customers. The digital experience is delivered in web, mobile, IoT, and any digital touchpoint from the cloud on premise, we help deliver exceptional experiences by building lasting relationships between you and your customers.
Tue, 9 May 2017 09:54:47 PDT