CAD Tech II
Looking for a CAD Tech II who uses CAD to make working drawings of moderate complexity, does routine calculations, layouts and arrangements requiring input from Project and Task Managers and takes direction on tasks assigned. This is a full-time, direct hire position with benefits. Ideal candidate will have intermediate knowledge of CAD software.
- Receives instructions on specific assignments, objectives, complex feathers, and possible solutions
- Basic knowledge of engineering principles
- Assist/Train CAD Tech I(s)
- Assist in preparation of schematics, designs and specifications
- Involved in preparing graphic presentations
- Performs routine analysis to check accuracy of data and work products
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Intermediate knowledge of CAD software
- Continues on-the-job training
High School Diploma or equivalent and 2+ years relevant experience or Associate's Degree and one year relevant experience
Founded in 2003, SHG is an Employee-owned and operated multi-disciplined civil engineering consulting firm that serves our clients across the southwest. With offices in Las Vegas, Phoenix and Lake Havasu City, SHG has established an excellent reputation in which our clients benefit from our savvy understanding of what it takes to design a project from beginning to end. We are not just engineers, we are seasoned veterans. Join SHG where we embrace growth and learning in which innovation drives our work.
Las Vegas, NV
Sun, 30 Apr 2017 14:17:59 PDT