Predictive Modeling Analyst
Our Predictive Modeling Analysts have in-depth knowledge of statistics, predictive analytics, engineering disciplines and modeling. They perform research, talk to industry experts and collect, organize and analyze cost data to create cost models.
We are looking for Predictive Modeling Analysts to join our team. Applicants should have outstanding academic credentials in Mathematics, Applied Mathematics, Operations Research, Industrial Engineering, Business Intelligence, Business Analytics or Statistics, along with exceptional analytic skills, excellent communication skills, a strong understanding of engineering disciplines and the ability to work in a team environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of the position include:
- Seek out and survey industry experts to get insight into data and modeling
- Collect and analyze cost research data from completed and on -going industry projects and other industry data sources
- Form cost research knowledge bases of industry-average data to assist customers in performing cost estimates
- Research and develop cost estimating relationships to address cost estimating challenges
- Model and simulate actual completed projects and proposed projects
- Serve as subject-matter expert on assigned cost research topics
- Write formal research papers for both internal and external use
- Ability to read and write reports, business correspondence, technical procedures and requests for proposals
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from clients and potential clients
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Bachelor's degree in Mathematics, Operations Research, Applied Mathematics, Business Intelligence, Business Analytics or Statistics
To apply for this exciting opportunity please submit your resume and a cover letter telling us why we should hire you. If you have any samples or your writing we encourage you to submit them.
Apply through this website only. No phone calls or recruiters will be accepted..
PRICE Systems provides cost estimating software and helps our customers improve their cost estimating capabilities. Our clients are some of the best-known aerospace and defense organizations on the planet, including many of the world's governments. PRICE Systems employs a small group of talented people who live and breathe to add value for our customers.
PRICE Systems provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PRICE Systems complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
All candidates considered for employment will be subject to a background check and drug screening, in compliance with all relevant laws.
Mount Laurel, NJ
Tue, 25 Apr 2017 12:06:14 PDT