Event Marketing and Promotions - SALARIED
NEW AGE MARKETING is looking a full time Marketing Associate. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with successful brand names and assist in growing their reputation locally through live events and community outreach programs. The Marketing Associate will be part of a passionate, close-knit events team that fosters a fast-paced, energetic, deadline-driven environment. Opportunities for career development and growth are open in several avenues for high achievers.
As a Marketing Associate, you will be responsible for the day to day logistics and execution of clients local events. Demonstrated excellence in time management and all forms of communication as well as willingness to jump in at the deep end almost every day is essential.
Responsibilities of a Marketing Associate:
- Attend various events throughout the local area for designated clients
- Assist in setup and distribution of all promotional collateral and retail merchandizing
- Closely work with CEO and company managers to strategize marketing and advertising
- Set and example as a front line representative for all other event staff
- Maintain regular contact and communication with senior event coordinators and client partners
- Hire, train and develop promotional staff in assigned campaigns
- Conduct regular training for staff to ensure knowledge in client's products, promotions and industry specifics
- This position will be considered for event management roles given successful completion of assigned projects
Entry Level Business Management -Career Opportunity- SALARIED
- Bachelor's degree preferred, but not required (preferably in Marketing / Business / or related field)
- Adapts easily to a changing environment
- Manages multiple tasks/projects simultaneously and make it look easy
- Developing and maintaining trusting, respectful, collaborative relationships
- Thrives in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Is willing and able to travel on short notice
- A get-it-done attitude with the ability to adapt, think outside the box, problem solve and willingness to learn and grow; take ownership and responsibility
Our professional marketing strategy combined with personal customer service brings a memorable experience to the consumer.
New Age Marketing teams up with the world's largest electronics, retail/wholesale superstores in the world bringing customer relations to an entirely new level.
In the fast paced market place, we believe in professionalism, customer relations, and our innovative marketing solutions.
We look at the consumer not just as a customer but a part of our team! Training professionals in our management program is our way of creating new entrepreneurs and more successful people.
MOTIVATED AND WILLING TO LEARN
EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION SKILLS
GOAL ORIENTED AND AMBITIOUS
If this describes you or if this describes the career opportunity you have been looking for, we encourage you to apply! Our hiring manager personally views the resumes and selects each candidate for our management training program.
Tue, 9 May 2017 09:42:03 PDT