Site Acquisition Manager(Telecommunications & Wireless Industry)
The site acquisition Project Manager is responsible for managing a bulk site acquisition program for new tower builds, new collocations and/or site modifications and antenna change outs under existing leases/licenses for a state(s) area. Manages site acquisition personnel to accomplish market objectives for their state(s) area through self-performing site acquisition functions or managing contractors who have been engaged to complete the work. Identifies in conjunction with the market and the client the need, feasibility, time frame and scope of work for acquisition of telecommunications facilities. Establishes project priorities and goals for project performance including budget and schedule limitations and oversees projections for and timely achievement of milestone complete dates for project(s) in the quantity and at the rate required by the client contract.
Qualifications include 5 years site acquisition management experience in the wireless communications industry; proven experience leading projects with over 500 new site builds or 1000 site modifications to acquire in a short time frame; can manage several site acquisition service requirements; good interpersonal and communication skills and can present data and forecasts accurately to clients; demonstrated leasing experience with cellular sites for major operators; zoning and planning experience; building permit process experience; proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Work with permit agencies/joint pole/structure owner(s) and other 3rd parties
- Maintain relationships with municipalities and manage all aspects of complying with conditions of approvals from municipalities for installation, operation and maintenance of facilities and networks.
- Serve as subject matter expert on matters related to local municipal codes and to effectively communicate status of sites
- Coordinate with project managers to ensure sites meet requirements
- Obtain all necessary permitting/zoning approval from national and local agencies
- Inform other internal functional groups about requirements and regulations of government entities and municipalities to assist with compliance with general conditions of approvals at permit and construction stages of the project, and to meet project timelines.
Los Angeles, CA
Wed, 19 Apr 2017 12:53:48 PDT