Residential Service Electrician
The success of Stephen Palmer Electric, Inc has been and continues to be based on the quality of service
provided to our customers by our employees. We have an unrelenting commitment to provide superior customer
service. This commitment exists at every level of the organization; not only to meet, but also to exceed the
expectations of our customers. After all, the customer is the reason for our existence.
- Perform all aspects of electrical repairs, troubleshooting, & small installations in a residential environment.
- Work independently with little or no supervision.
- Provide excellent customer service and exceed customer expectations.
- Gather information and provide estimates for future work.
- Make the customer happy.
- Maintain inventory of the service truck.
- Top Pay
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401k with profit sharing
- Paid holiday and paid vacation
- Take home vehicle for qualified person
- Licensed Journeymen preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of residential troubleshooting experience.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Willing to start at 6:30 AM
- Willing to work overtime if needed.
- Clean driving record
Stephen Palmer began working in the electrical trade as an apprentice in 1979. In 1984 he obtained his Journeymans license and four years later he sat for and passed the Masters license examination.
The company was founded in 1995 by Stephen Palmer who is still operating the company.
We are a small family owned company that specializes in residential service, repairs and small installations.
We also do commercial service and management company work but our primary focus is homeowners.
We value repeat business and work hard to provide timely, exceptional service at rates that are competitive.
We have a loyal client base of over 5000 residential customers located in Montgomery County, Northwest DC and Northern Virginia. We have been working for some of these folks since 1995.
Tue, 9 May 2017 10:06:20 PDT