Senior Project Manager
Hawkins Point Partners has an immediate opportunity on its Cambridge Massachusetts team for a Senior Technology Systems Project Manager with experience supporting software applications Web development. The ideal candidate will have at least five years of experience supporting full software development life cycles (SDLC) environments using Waterfall and Agile methodologies. Core to this position is to perform as liaison or trusted advisor between business (Scientific research) and technical teams (Java/.Net Software Engineers). This person would have a proven ability to work well in an evolving and fast paced web development environment. Excellent team building and problem solving skills along with strong communication and analytical skills are required to fit this opportunity. Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus. Experience in Life Sciences, Biotech or Pharmaceutical is preferred.
• Five years of technical project management supporting web (Java/J2EE/.Net) new development or software enhancements/modifications.
• Experience managing in full (SDLC) development environments using using Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
• Expertise with Microsoft Productivity Software-MS-Project, MS-Excel, PowerPoint, MS-Word etc. is required.
• Experience managing web (and mobile) projects with onsite and remote (global) off shore development teams. Familiarity with JIRA testing is a bonus
• Proven skills in Risk mitigation and project rescue techniques.
• Manage the development, maintenance and updates of web sites/applications in collaboration with third parties (agencies, software vendors and integration partners).
• Team building skills to support internal teams (data providers, business owners and stakeholders.
• PMP certification is a plus. Bachelor degree in computer science or life science is preferred.
Hawkins Point Partners LLC, a Massachusetts based professional services firm, is a Minority and Women's owned business and current applicant to Women's Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC). Hawkins Point Partners is a strategic consulting Information Technology firm bringing trusted technology professionals together.
We help our clients realize business solutions through the effective use and implementation of technology. Our services include technical services in the areas of Program/Project Management, Business Analysis, Quality Assurance, Oracle ERP support and Application Development.
Our Consulting Services include Outsourcing Reset, Application Rationalization, Information Management, Mobile Solutions, and Enterprise Architecture and Integration. Please see our web site at www.hawkinspointpartners.com
Tue, 9 May 2017 12:06:52 PDT