Cisco Network Engineer
- Must have a CCNA with a minimum of 3 years' experience
- Looking for a Network Engineer to design, implement, support, and troubleshoot Network solutions.
- Responsibilities include procurement, configuration, installation, and documentation of networking equipment for LAN/WAN.
- Must have very strong understanding of CISCO LAN Switching and WAN Routing.
- Extensive knowledge of DNS
- Security devices and technologies are also included in the Implementation of LAN solutions.
- Must have experience with intrusion detection and security solutions
- Position requires direct interaction with equipment and service providers.
- The position will be high visibility to the user community and must represent the professional and user dedication that is required from all members of the team.
- Should be well versed with VLAN, SNMP, Connectivity and Basic voice solutions
- Domain workings
- SSL / TLS working knowledge
- Virtual Switch / Vmware / SAN
ITPI's mission is to provide high quality staffing and technical solutions to our clients.
Mon, 8 May 2017 02:22:23 PDT