Internet Marketing Consultant - Golden Office Only
The Page 1 Solutions' Internet Marketing Consultant (IMC) acts as an advocate for client accounts within the company and a liaison between the client and all in-office departments. IMCs should be viewed by the client as the premier marketing consultant, the go-to person for their Internet marketing strategies. If you're Colorado-based, inquisitive, solution-oriented, and enjoy the digital marketing process, you'll love this position!
Duties include and are not limited to:
• Interacting with client and maintaining client accounts
• Critical and regular analysis of website statistics and performance
• Responsible for creation and implementation of action items to improve positioning and lead generation
• Proactively making recommendations to clients about how we/they can improve their marketing strategy
• Accepting and returning client calls and emails in a timely fashion
• Educating clients on basic SEO and other marketing strategies, including the evolution of the Internet's role in their marketing strategy
• Manage a wide range of projects, including organic optimization, paid search marketing, blog implementation, link-building, etc. with no hand-holding
• Staying current on products and issues in the verticals of plaintiff law, plastic surgery, cosmetic dentistry, and ophthalmology
• Thoroughly understanding the nature of a client's company and marketing goals
• Developing strategies to aggressively generate email leads in addition to first-page search listings and Web traffic
• Understanding and utilizing appropriate analysis tools available to the IMC Department
• Ability to adapt to and address any situation; handling unexpected and/or urgent requests, and being able to integrate these situations into your regular workflow without disrupting your deadlines or the deadlines of others.
• Accepting and responding to colleagues' emails in a timely fashion
• Answering internal phone calls and emails in a timely fashion
• Responsible for monitoring project deadlines throughout multiple departments
• Responsible for initiating projects required to maintain client accounts and providing all task notes and collateral materials required at time of request. Projects may include:
o Recurring content requests
o Following up on suggestions made by other departments
o Actions needed in order to address client concerns
o Critical thinking and strategic planning: Dedicating time and analysis to immediate and long-term projects
o Continually go above and beyond with contributing ideas and solutions for new services and products.
• Direct client communication experience handling multiple clients and projects simultaneously
• 1-2 years direct experience with SEO campaigns (preferred)
• Working knowledge of Google Analytics
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
• Highly organized and action oriented
• Ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects and client requests
• Poise and confidence
• Attention to detail
• Self-motivated and hard working
• Bachelor's Degree in marketing, communications, journalism, English, or related area
• Related work experience desired, search engine optimization experience a plus
Located conveniently in Golden, Colorado, Page 1 Solutions is an Internet marketing agency specializing in on and off-site website marketing services. Page 1 offers great incentives such as gym reimbursement, company sponsored outings, leadership training, a flexible schedule and even doggy Fridays!
This is for an in-office position in Golden, Colorado only
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
Company: Page 1 Solutions is a growing, Golden, Colorado-based Internet marketing firm that specializes in legal and medical website design and marketing. Progressive, industry leader provides team members a dynamic, high-energy atmosphere.
Wed, 3 May 2017 12:36:04 PDT