It's a great time to lead at Denny's! Are you ready for the challenge?
• Three years of experience in restaurant, hospitality, or retail management; additional operations and/or leadership experience strongly preferred
• Food Safety Manager certification required
• Communicates effectively, both orally and in writing, in the English language
• Values diversity and shows respect for others
• Proven ability to problem solve and handle high stress situations
• Interprets financial statements and understands contributing factors
• Identifies and anticipates opportunities for improvement and implements corrective action steps
• Must be able to perform job duties of every position in the restaurant
• Must be prepared to multitask in accordance with the demands of the business
• Able to work weekends, holidays, evenings, and additional shifts as needed
• Available to travel, to include occasional overnight and airline travel when applicable
• Licensed to operate an automobile without hours of operations restrictions
• Has reliable transportation in order to meet banking obligations
We are the classic American diner... and proud of everything that means!
Since 1953, we have served quality food and healthy portions at a fair price. No matter where we are, our light is always on inviting guests around the world to a place where everyone is welcome. Open means so much more to us than just being open for business 24/7. It means being open to all people, appetites and budgets. It says we are open-minded and open to new ideas. Honest, warm and inviting. Open is the way we think and act every hour of every day.
RREMC Restaurant group is a Franchisee of Denny's.
Sat, 6 May 2017 07:14:53 PDT