Leading Web Services and E-Commerce company seeking a full-time Project Manager to complement our growing team in Frankfort, Kentucky. Kentucky Interactive, LLC, a Frankfort-based subsidiary of eGovernment firm NIC (NASDAQ: EGOV), helps Kentucky government entities Web-enable their information services. Our electronic government solutions use technology to increase efficiency and reduce costs for governments and their constituents. The Project Manager will be responsible for managing projects, ensuring that they are delivered on time, within budget and to the customer's expectations. They must be able to coordinate project requirements with stakeholders and have outstanding organizational and leadership skills. This should be coupled with an ability to understand the broader picture.
• Project Management of complex Internet and e-commerce products and services.
• Create proposals based on scope of work.
• Establish project milestones and timelines based on the design and scope of work.
• Assign project management team members to appropriate projects.
• Provide overall project coordination.
• Execute Project Management methodology directed by Director of Operations.
• Attend weekly project meetings to disseminate project status information.
• Work closely with development and marketing teams.
• Work with marketing team to develop strategies to increase interactive sales.
• Work within the guidelines of company's strategic business plan, meeting milestone deadlines
and service standards.
• Generate marketing activity reports.
• Produce print and online Public Relations materials including brochures, newsletters, press
releases, and articles.
• Participate in and coordinate attendance at trade shows, conferences, and conventions; monitor
supplies and equipment for booth display.
• Assist with customer service support for state agencies and association members.
• Meet milestone deadlines directed by management.
• Undergraduate degree or equivalent work in Project Management.
• Minimum of two years of relevant professional experience.
• Outstanding communications and public relations demeanor, in written and verbal form.
• Strong leadership, organizational, prioritization and interpersonal skills, combines with effective
• Strong proficiency in Agile project methodology and prioritization.
• Self-motivated, with a desire to excel in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
• Willing to relocate, as opportunities may exist in multiple states.
• Competitive compensation program
• No-cost group medical/dental insurance
• Vision insurance
• Stock purchase plan
• Matching 401(k) contributions with 100% vesting
• Disability insurance
• Life insurance
• Company wellness program
• Casual and fun office environment
• Paid State holidays/vacation
• Tuition reimbursement
NIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, to view our Equal Opportunity policy, visit http://www.egov.com/careers
Do you want to work for a company that makes lives easier every day? Are you interested in developing innovative technologies to improve government?
Then NIC is the perfect place for you! NIC works every day to make government more accessible and efficient for all. We are the leading provider of digital government solutions for more than 4,500 federal, state, and local agencies in the United States. Forbes has even named NIC as one of the 100 Best Small Companies in America several years in a row. Come work for one of the best, and together we'll make good government great.
Tue, 9 May 2017 08:31:12 PDT