Job Number: 74819
The Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences is seeking a Postdoc Coordinator to provide administrative and operational support to faculty and postdocs around the Department's clinical and research postdoc program. The Postdoc Coordinator will be responsible for preparing, processing and submitting initial appointment, re-appointment, and termination webforms as well as maintaining system updates around salary and benefits for this large postdoc program (90+). The Postdoc Coordinator will be the subject matter expert and first point of contact for all faculty, staff, and postdocs that have questions around the postdoctoral program.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES (REQUIRED):
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Basic computer skills, including experience with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Customer service skills.
- Basic office administration skills.
- Ability to learn compliance with legal, financial, and university policies and external regulations.
- Frequently sit, perform desk-based computer tasks.
- Occasionally stand, walk, twist, use fine manipulation, grasp, use a telephone, write by hand, sort and file paperwork, lift, carry, push, and pull objects that weigh up to 10 pounds.
Job: Student Services
Location: School of Medicine
To be considered for this position please visit our web site and apply on line at the following link: stanfordcareers.stanford.edu
Stanford is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.