Enrollment Services Rep-Tucson, AZ
Carrington's Tucson Campus is experiencing continued growth, and we are looking to add colleagues to our fast-paced Admissions team. If you have prior experience in recruitment, marketing, client services or consulting and consider some of your greatest strengths to be in your communication, relationship-building, accountability, change management and teamwork competencies, you are encouraged to apply! Our Enrollment Services Representative opportunity is the first level within our Admissions job family, where you are responsible for working with prospective students from marketing our programs to qualifying them for enrollment. This is a career where you can truly impact other's lives, while working with some great colleagues in a team environment. Additionally, there is opportunity for advancement through our career-pathing initiatives.
- Completes certification process and associated training to develop broad Enrollment knowledge.
- Applies Company's TEACH Values in the completion of all job assignments.
- Networks and develops professional relationships to generate personally-developed inquiries.
- Provides excellent customer service to students through application and enrollment process.
- Screens potential student applicants by phone and sets campus interviews.
- Assesses prospective students to ensure they have the potential, traits, characteristics and financial wherewithal to be enrolled through graduation.
- Conducts personal interviews to qualify candidates and to explain academic programs.
- Handles appointments, interviews and applications in a professional and timely manner.
- Advises students in program selection, test counseling, registration, etc.
- Provides general customer service to students from enrollment through graduation.
- Performs consistently to meet performance targets.
- Adheres to laws and regulations governing student recruitment activities as well as the Carrington Colleges Business Conduct and Ethics.
- Completes other projects and duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree is preferred, but not required
- Previous admissions/student enrollment experience is preferred, but not required
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) candidates are encouraged to apply
- Strong relationship-building and marketing skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively within a high-performing team
- Capacity to work in a fast-paced environment and to be a self-starter
- Must possess a genuine passion for education with the ability to inspire our student population