Registered Nurse Case Manager - Hospice (Newly Licensed RNs Welcome)
"It's a beautiful thing when career and passion come together." - Anonymous
Comfort Care Hospice is looking for a compassionate RN Case Manager to manage interdisciplinary teams in hospice care in the San Fernando Valley. We are looking for a leader to manage a team. Newly licensed RNs are welcome to apply, especially ones who have been in successful leadership/supervisory roles in their previous employment.
This highly organized individual will not only have the requisite skill sets to perform the job, but a collaborative and warm personality that will fit well in a family-like environment committed to serving a common purpose. This exceptional manager will be part of an elite team filled with dedicated individuals assisting in providing a clean, safe, and a dignified environment for residents.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Valid license as a Registered Nurse in the State of California
- Extensive Home Health and/or hospice experience
- Experience managing others
- Current Basic Life Support Certification
- Minimum one year recent professional nursing experience
- Must be organized and manage LVNs, Social Workers, Chaplain
- Must be able to travel and care for patients in homes, nursing facilities and hospitals
- CPR certification mandatory
- Must be able to cope with emotional stress and be tolerant of individual lifestyles
- Must be sensitive to the needs of terminally ill patients and families and one's own feelings about dying and death
- Willing to work some overtime
- Must have a valid California drivers license with clean record
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must have basic computer skills
- Language skills are a plus
We offer generous time off policy and full benefits including health insurance and 401K with matching.
Comfort Care Hospice has been servicing patients for over 6 years and is committed to providing timely, compassionate service to our partners. Comfort Care provides palliative care and hospice services to patients in the greater San Fernando Valley, Santa Clarita valley, West Los Angeles, and Simi Valley. Comfort Care Hospice, Inc. has professional staff members devoted to delivering comfort and quality care at a time when it is needed the most. Our services are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
San Fernando, CA
Mon, 8 May 2017 13:50:23 PDT