Shoe Inn Product Specialist
Shoe Inn (www.ShoeInnShoeCovers.com) is looking for an impressionable, motivated and energetic individual who likes to be creative, have a little fun, and is interested in more than a job. The position has the potential to grow into the Assistant Product Manager. Please review the responsibilities and minimum attributes below and if you suspect that you are who we are looking for, we look forward to reviewing your cover letter and resume soon.
- Becoming knowledgeable on our product lines, industries and types of users
- Learning how to use our e-commerce system
- Learning how to use our CRM (Act!)
- Communicating with customers
- Contacting prospective customers
- Requesting purchase orders for our suppliers
- Working on promotional and marketing materials
- Preparing a quarterly newsletter
- Critiquing our websites
- Coordinating with existing and potential distributors
- Online research into competition, new products, tradeshows, etc.
- Other responsibilities as necessary
Minimum attributes necessary:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Emphasis on attention to detail
- Confidence and poise
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong work ethic and self-discipline
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office suite
This is a full-time hourly position with benefits; part-time is also an option.
Please send your proofread cover letter and resume.
Shoe Inn automatic shoe cover dispensers and removers make putting shoe covers on and taking them off faster, easier, safer, and cleaner. We have a variety of shoe covers used by industries ranging from pharmaceuticals to biotechnology, food processing to energy, aerospace to medical devices. We also carry several related products, including sticky mats, disposable gloves, and other personal protective equipment from today's leading manufacturers.
Mon, 8 May 2017 10:09:11 PDT