UX Team Lead
As we continue to grow, Tonic3 is looking to bring on a key design leadership and management role in our DFW area office. The UX Team Lead will manage client interactions as well as coordinate team members to ensure we: a) deliver exceptional work surpassing client expectations and b) serve teammates through mentoring and creating opportunities for them to learn and grow.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Minimum of 8+ years of well-rounded UX experience including exposure/expertise in Design, Research, Architecture, and Code.
- Background creating fully responsive rapid prototypes using tools such as Adobe XD, Adobe Muse, InVision, Proto.io, or others.
- Bonus points for any of the following: Knowledge of frameworks such as Bootstrap; Customization of Wordpress templates; Experience developing new brands and related online style guides; An app in the App Store.
The ideal candidate will have leadership qualities and know-how such as:
- Demonstrated success in managing multiple rigorous projects simultaneously.
- The desire and ability to support teammates in growing their design and client management skillsets.
- Genuine UX skills in Code, Architecture, and Visual Design. We understand there will be strengths and weaknesses across the UX skillset, but a core knowledge of each is critical to the role.
This candidate will be joining a Tonic3 team that values hard work, plain speak, and accountability (and good chocolate). Our shop is not full of jr. people, therefore this role will need to have a collegial approach to leadership and the humility to learn from others as well as teach. Specifically, we expect everyone on the team has the ability to:
- Translate user research and business requirements into effective and innovative clickable prototypes.
- Rapidly conceptualize optimal user experiences through direct collaboration with colleagues can clients on the User Research, UX Design, and Development teams.
- Create elegant visual designs using new approaches to present information.
- Present work during peer reviews that demonstrates deep thought around architecture, design, and interaction decisions.
- Comfortably incorporate feedback from user testing (lose the ego and make it work).
- Prepare documentation which communicates all information necessary to accurately code the design.
- Self-organize, meet project objectives, and maintain schedules in a fast-paced environment.
If you have a passion for User Experience across all its various disciplines, you probably have a core skillset necessary to earn respect from the team at Tonic3. If beyond this skillset you have reached a point in your career where personal fulfillment is as much about building up others and helping them succeed as it it personal accolades... then this role may be a perfect fit for you. We'd love to meet you.
Tonic3 is the User Experience Division of W3, a multi-national digital agency providing services in over 20 countries throughout Latin America and the United States. Clients include Intuit, Lennox, Envestnet, Citi, McDonalds, Disney, Accenture, Danone, Banamex, Johnson & Johnson, and Sofitel. Tonic3 has offices in Dallas, TX, Buenos Aires, Argentina, and Sao Paulo, Brazil. Visit our site at http://www.tonic3.com
User Experience, User Experience Design, User Interface Design, Mobile Experience Design, Presentation Layer Development, UX Design, User Research, Usability, Mobile Application Development, Web Design and Development
Mon, 1 May 2017 08:48:29 PDT