Construction Manager Superintendent
~~Construction Manager Superintendent
Typical daily duties of our Construction Managers include, but are not limited to the following:
• Schedule sub-contractors/suppliers on a daily-weekly basis using our scheduling software.
• Update schedule software on a daily basis to ensure accurate building stages are represented.
• Inspect the job site daily to ensure the previous work was completed and that it meets our standard of quality.
• Make accommodations to ensure all variances to approved quality are corrected prior to moving to the next stage.
• Ensure each home is completed within the specified construction time period and level of quality.
• Provide detailed information to the estimating department in reference to required VPO's.
• Approve completed PO's/VPO's for payment.
• Conduct onsite meetings with each Homeowner during various construction phases.
The ideal candidate will possess strong organizational skills, strong management skills, time management skills, and communicational skills. They should also be able to demonstrate that they are goal driven and have the ability to manage multiple projects lasting 90 days. A four year degree is preferred.
We are a large family owned regional home builder covering Central Florida that offers competitive pay, benefits and an environment to grow. Seeking individuals that can grow with our Company.
Mon, 8 May 2017 10:10:21 PDT