Director Human Resources
The Human Resources Director has overall responsibility for the HR function as it relates to all team members, including talent management and recruiting, employee relations, compensation and benefits administration, implementation and administration of human resources programs and employment policies, personnel record-keeping, workers compensation, and compliance with HR laws and regulations.
The CureMD HR Director advises team members on the application of employment policies in the contexts of hiring, discipline, employment termination, compensation, benefits, leave, equal opportunity and other human resources issues. The HR Director must be open and available to discuss human resources matters with the entire workforce.
- Addresses and researches employment issues through partnering with department management and employees to investigate and find a long term solution.
- Manages benefits programs and workers compensation to implement policies that are both beneficial to employees and are also in the best interests of the company. Ensure compliance with all ERISA and ACA federal regulations.
- Manages all the company's HR policies, procedures and practices, working closely with senior management.
- Demonstrates skills critical for managerial success including leadership, decisiveness, flexibility, sound business judgment, and highly developed personal, analytical and communication skills.
- Meets with and assists managers in planning and directing activities, explaining and implementing decisions, and resolving significant issues involving team members. Consults with and mentors managers and directors on employee relations, assures that appropriate corrective actions are consistently administered. Counsels employees when necessary.
- Works with executive management to craft consistent, equitable and competitive compensation and incentives.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or related field. Master's Degree preferred.
- Minimum of ten (10) years of professional experience across all HR disciplines, including employment, benefits, compensation, employee relations, training and development, workers compensation, compliance and conflict resolution.
- IT workforce recruitment and management experience preferred.
- PHR or SPHR certification preferred.
- Ability to work independently and be a self-starter, in a medium size organization.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced team environment.
- Capability of exercising good judgment, tact and discretion in all interpersonal contacts.
- Strong organizational, communication and presentation skills.
- Experience working with a diverse workforce at a medium size company.
CureMD offers an exciting work environment with attractive remuneration package commensurate with successful candidate's qualifications and experience. This position is based out of our corporate offices in the Financial District in New York City.
If you meet the above requirements, have the energy and inventiveness of a true leader and believe you can inspire success, please submit your resume and salary history for immediate consideration.
CureMD is an equal opportunity employer. Only qualified candidates will be notified.
CureMD is a leading provider of innovative health information systems and services that transform the administrative and clinical operations of healthcare organizations of all sizes.
Our award winning solutions simplify decision making, streamline operations, and ensure compliance with industry standards and best practices; ultimately saving time and effort to maximize value and returns.
New York, NY
Mon, 8 May 2017 11:21:57 PDT