Customer Success Manager
IIA is a fast growing research and advisory firm. We help companies build and maintain world-class analytics programs that create competitive differentiation. We are experts at strategically integrating the business, organizational and technical disciplines required to compete and win on analytics. We provide solutions in the areas of enterprise and departmental analytics program development, organizational design, communication strategy, data governance, technology strategy, vendor selection, business development and commercialization.
IIA is hiring an experienced Customer Success Manager at its corporate headquarters in Portland, Oregon. The position requires working in a professional environment in IIA's downtown Portland, Oregon office.
Customer Success Managers ensure service delivery to existing clients, and support both renewal and new business opportunities with senior-level executives within specific institutional accounts. Customer Success Managers conduct consistent and meaningful live and phone-based conversations with all contacts and are evaluated against overall institutional revenue growth and member satisfaction/advocacy.
Customer Success Managers work in an exciting, fast-paced culture, surrounded by talented, motivated and intellectual colleagues who thrive on helping executives solve their most pressing business challenges. By interacting with the highest level of decision makers at some of the world's most renowned companies, this role provides a unique opportunity to learn how to apply executive level thinking to problem solving. The ideal candidate will be able to clearly articulate IIA's business value to clients and build sustainable relationships with IIA clients.
Customer Success Manager key responsibilities:
- Build relationships with clients and prospects through demonstration of in-depth institutional knowledge, understanding of specific institutional needs/priorities and application of research solutions
- Navigate IIA's client offerings on behalf of the institution, ensuring the appropriate product or service is provided to meet the client's need
- Educate clients on the benefits of IIA's services
- Create customized account plans for each institution, outlining service delivery and revenue growth strategies for existing and potential client memberships within the institution
- Collaborate with research team to ensure targeted and substantive content solution delivery
- Utilize existing member relationships to navigate within the institution and generate/contact new business leads
- Regular client communications including onboarding and check-in calls
- Record and manage all activities in Salesforce.com
- Interpret standard IIA sales contracts
- Use publicly-available information tools (google alerts, LinkedIn, etc.) to gather information about customers and prospects
- An expert in IIA's published library of analytics research
- Can clearly explain the value of IIA's research and advisory services to a current customer or prospective client
- Can clearly explain IIA's research agenda and coverage areas
- Can clearly articulate IIA's research calendar (past and present)
- Understands how to navigate IIA's Website
- Extra points if you have a background in analytics/big data
Attitude and Professionalism
- Motivates others to work in harmony for team & company goals
- Displays honesty, integrity, and fairness
- Provides forecasts each Thursday that match the information in SFDC
- Meets and/or exceeds objectives set for each month
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's degree
- 3-5 years experience in account management & client services
- Experience in communicating with senior business leaders
Capabilities (skills or knowledge required for success):
- Strong knowledge of market dynamics and industry trends
- Understanding of basic research concepts and tools
- Strong critical thinking and analysis skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Capable of translating technology into business benefits and plans
- Ability to communicate well with people at all levels
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com, Microsoft Office, Google applications
Characteristics (personal context required for success, e.g. values, traits, personal style):
- High level of intelligence and business acumen; intellectually grounded
- Committed to learning
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Marketing and sales savvy
- Ability to work independently; self-motivated
- High level of personal integrity
- Exhibits a high level of energy
- Customer focused
- Detail oriented and executes thoroughly
Founded in 2010 by CEO Jack Phillips and Research Director Thomas H. Davenport, the International Institute for Analytics is an independent research firm that works with organizations to build strong and competitive analytics programs.
IIA offers unbiased advice in an industry dominated by hardware and software vendors, consultants and system integrators. With a vast network of analytics experts, academics and leaders at successful companies, we guide our clients as they build and grow successful analytics programs.
Since its inception, IIA has worked with more than 200 organizations from around the world, sharing the keys to analytics maturity so that our clients gain an edge in an economy increasingly driven by data. Through in-depth research library, moderated phone calls, webinars and events, our clients get the guidance and expertise needed to compete on analytics and win.
Mon, 8 May 2017 08:17:24 PDT