Market Research Interviewer
The primary responsibility of a Market Research Interviewer is to conduct executive level, phone based, research interviews and transcribe the interviews into a clear, understandable transcript for our clients. Interviews are scripted and unscripted in nature.
Candidates must possess the following skills:
- Excellent in customer service
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Have a strong, clear speaking voice
- Be able to actively listen and gather quality information
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Typing proficiency of 60 wpm +
- Ability to effectively communicate with others
- Be a team player and be able to work independently
- Bi-lingual abilities a plus, but not required
Position is part-time. Flexible hours are needed, to include days, evenings and weekends. Position could become full-time.
Since 1991, CSM Research, Inc. teams with a diversified base of global clients to understand the critical drivers that impact strategic business growth and competitive positioning. CSM offers custom research programs including Loyalty/Satisfaction, Sales Process (Win / Loss), Market Assessment, Employee Satisfaction and M&A Due Diligence. The multilingual CSM team of senior-level interviewers and analysts assists leading business managers in designing, executing and interpreting the most comprehensive, creative, and actionable ongoing research programs available.
Mon, 8 May 2017 14:04:05 PDT