Restaurant Manager and Assistant Managers
Unit Manager and Assistant Manager
Experience the Shrimp Boat difference, and engage in a new and challenging career! Every Shrimp Boat Manager is responsible for achieving the highest levels of customer satisfaction, and ensuring that each visit by a customer results in friendly and personalized service, with a great meal that is quickly delivered in a clean and inviting environment. In addition to impeccable customer service, our Management team is also responsible for ensuring compliance with company standards in all areas of operation, maintenance and repair, adhering to all state and local food safety and sanitation guidelines.
A Shrimp Boat Manager:
- Promotes a positive, fun environment for all employees to work.
- Assists the Unit Manager in the hiring of new employees, performance evaluations, and discipline of hourly employees.
- Motivates and trains all new and current staff.
- Maintain daily time sheets and submit to payroll in an accurate, timely manner.
- Ensures a safe place to work by adhering to and enforcing all company safety and security policies.
- Ensures that company standards on equipment, facility and grounds are maintained by following all daily, weekly, and monthly checklists.
- Follows proper cash control/ security procedures.
- Schedules and maintains labor within company guidelines.
- Ordering of supplies and groceries, utilizing established par levels.
- Create goals for each shift, and gives clear, concise direction to those who are going to be involved in meeting those goals.
- Sets the tone for their store by having high, achievable expectations of appearance and performance for themselves and those working with them.
- Performs routine maintenance on equipment such as calibrations, cleaning, and minor repair.
Why would you want to work for Shrimp Boat?
- A stable work environment. Shrimp Boat has been in business in Rock Hill, SC for more than 51 years and we are an icon in our community.
- We offer personalized training to fit your needs.
- Shrimp Boat has a proven track record of helping Management maintain a healthy balance between their professional and personal lives.
- We are closed Every Sunday!
- Our Managers receive at least one 3 day weekend per 5 week scheduling period.
- We enjoy a 5 day work week!
- No early mornings or late nights!
- We offer very competitive starting salaries.
- Certain Paid Holidays off with pay.
- Paid Vacation!
The ideal candidate for the Assistant Manager position will posses:
• Dedication to providing exceptional customer service.
• High School Diploma or GED preferred. Two years of college or equivalent is a plus.
• ASSISTANT MANAGER must possess at least 1-2 years supervisory experience in either a food service or retail environment.
• GENERAL MANAGER must possess at least 3 years supervisory experience in food service with at least 1 year as a General or Unit Management position.
• Basic business math and accounting skills, and strong analytical/ decision making skills.
• The ability to work flexible hours.
• Driver's license and reliable transportation.
• Good organization and time-management skills.
• Exceptional Team building capability.
• Good communication skills, both written and oral.
• Strong interpersonal and conflict resolution skills.
• Bilingual/ Spanish-speaking ability is a plus
If you have read all of these requirements, and feel as though you would be a good fit for Shrimp Boat, please respond to this ad. Prospective candidates living within a Ten (10) mile radius of Shrimp Boat preferred, but not required.
Shrimp Boat Restaurants have been in business since 1964 in the Rock Hill area! We have 2 high volume, family style restaurants, both located in Rock Hill, SC and we are an icon within our community. Although we could classify ourselves as a Seafood Restaurant, Shrimp Boat is BEST known for our Famous Fried Chicken! In fact, since 2010 when the Rock Hill Herald added "BEST FRIED CHICKEN" to it's Buzzy Awards, Shrimp Boat has won the reader votes EVERY year consecutively hands down. We may not be fancy, but we're simply the best! AIN'T NO CHICKEN LIKE SHRIMP BOAT CHICKEN !
Rock Hill, SC
Mon, 8 May 2017 10:26:34 PDT