Senior Python Developer
GoodRx is looking for an extremely smart and capable Python Developer to work on back-end data manipulation and analysis in a fast-paced and friendly environment.
Americans spend almost $400 billion per year on prescription drugs and people are often unable to afford medications they desperately need. Join GoodRx and help us solve meaningful problems that help us make people's lives better.
Skills & Responsibilities
- Technology stack is Python, Pyramid, MySQL, PostgreSQL on AWS
- Work closely with other developers to enhance infrastructure, improve reliabilty and efficiency
- Make smart engineering and product decisions based on data analysis and collaboration
- Provide guidance and leadership to the team by setting standards for code quality and timeliness
This is a full-time position. Individuals only. Companies will not be considered.
GoodRx offers full medical, dental, 401(k) matching, unlimited vacation, company-provided lunches and a flexible work environment in Santa Monica.
- Strong knowledge of Computer Science
- 5+ years experience with Python required
- Experience with relational and non-relational database technologies
- Ability to independently manage one of our core functional areas
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented
- First hand understanding of the full lifecycle development process, including business and functional requirements, developing technical designs, implementing scalable solutions, and design and analysis
- Top-notch communication skills
- Thrives in fast-paced startup environment
GoodRx is leading prescription price transparency platform. More than 7 million people use the GoodRx website and popular mobile apps each month. GoodRx helps consumers save up to 80% on their medications by delivering prices and available discounts at nearly every pharmacy in the U.S. Thousands of physicians and employees use GoodRx, and its services have been positively reviewed by Good Morning America, the American Heart Association, The New York Times, ABC News, AARP, Forbes and many others.
GoodRx is backed by Francisco Partners and Spectrum Equity. Francisco Partners is a leading global private equity firm, which specializes in investments in technology and technology-enabled services businesses. Since its launch over 15 years ago, Francisco Partners has raised approximately $10 billion in capital and invested in more than 150 technology companies, making it one of the most active and longstanding investors in the technology industry. The firm invests in transaction values ranging from $50 million to over $2 billion, where the firm's deep sectoral knowledge and operational expertise can help companies realize their full potential. Spectrum Equity was founded in 1994 with offices in Boston and San Francisco and is a leading growth equity firm providing capital and strategic support to innovative internet, software and information services companies. Representative investments include Ancestry.com, BATS, Definitive Healthcare, GrubHub, Lynda.com, Passport Health, SurveyMonkey and Verafin.
Santa Monica, CA
Thu, 27 Apr 2017 04:42:37 PDT