Lecturer in Ancient Persian History 2017-2018
Open May 5th, 2017 through June 9th, 2017
If you apply to this recruitment by June 9th, 2017, you will have until June 16th, 2017 to complete your application.
The Department of History announces part time lecturer positions for the 2017-2018 academic year. We are seeking candidates with strong teaching credentials who can contribute to our undergraduate program in the field of Ancient Persian History for Spring 2018.
History 131A: Ancient Persia (Upper Division) - Spring 2018**
The department will create a pool of candidates and will make selections when the final budget is approved. The salary is $6512.38 per course (based on an annual 9 month salary of $52,099).
Applications must be submitted on line at: https://recruit.ap.uci.edu/apply/JPF03981
Interested applicants should provide a letter of application, CV, sample syllabus of your proposed course(s) and evidence of teaching excellence (ie. course evaluations or teaching statement), and 2 letters of recommendation.
*Minimum Requirement: Ph.D. in History or related field.
To ensure full consideration please apply before June 9, 2017.
The University of California, Irvine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer advancing inclusive excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories covered by the UC nondiscrimination policy.
**Service Period (03/28/18 to 06/15/18) / Pay Period (04/01/18 to 06/30/18. Checks issued 1st of May, June, July)
Questions should be directed to:
UC Irvine: Department of History
email@example.com / (949) 824-6522
Job location Irvine, CA
More information about this recruitment: https://www.humanities.uci.edu/history
- Cover Letter
- Curriculum Vitae - Your most recently updated C.V.
- Sample Syllabus - Syllabus of your proposed course(s). No more than 2 samples.
- Evidence of Teaching Excellence - Course evaluations, Teaching statement, or other documents.
- Statement of Contributions to Diversity - Statement addressing how past and/or potential contributions to diversity will advance UCI's Commitment to Inclusive Excellence. (Optional)
2 letters of reference required
HOW TO APPLY
- Create an ApplicantID
- Provide required information and documents
- If any, provide required reference information
Get started: press Apply Now