Part-Time Junior Specialist
Open May 8th, 2017 through June 9th, 2017
If you apply to this recruitment by June 9th, 2017, you will have until June 30th, 2017 to complete your application.
The Sue and Bill Gross School of Nursing is recruiting for a part-time Junior Specialist position on a research study in the area of violence against women. Research experience is required; coursework is acceptable. Experience carrying out focus groups, interviews, or other qualitative data collection preferred. Experience working with vulnerable populations preferred. Bachelor's degree preferred. Qualified candidates should send curriculum vitae along with the names and addresses of three references to: https://recruit.ap.uci.edu/apply/JPF03977
The University of California, Irvine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer advancing inclusive excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories covered by the UC nondiscrimination policy.
Job location Irvine, CA
More information about this recruitment: http://www.nursing.uci.edu/
- Curriculum Vitae - Your most recently updated C.V.
- Cover Letter (Optional)
- Statement of Research - Qualitative or interview experience preferred (Optional)
- Statement of Contributions to Diversity - Statement addressing how past and/or potential contributions to diversity will advance UCI's Commitment to Inclusive Excellence.
- Misc / Additional (Optional)
3-5 references required (contact information only)
HOW TO APPLY
- Create an ApplicantID
- Provide required information and documents
- If any, provide required reference information
Get started: press Apply Now