Document Imaging and Technology Business Development Manager
We are currently seeking motivated, experienced and qualified candidates to join our sales team to grow our current customer base as well as expand our service offerings with our current customer base throughout Indiana. This is an outside sales position. You will generate revenue by developing market potential through follow up to our lead generation programs, qualification of these leads and recommending solutions/services and closing sales. You will also be responsible for generating your own leads through cold call efforts within your assigned territory.
- Prior experience in a competitive, outside B2B sales environment is highly preferred. Entry-level college graduates with very strong history of achievement in past positions and the specific desire to be in outside sales will be considered; prior experience/internships in sales and/or marketing and solid positions of leadership are preferred.
- Possess professional presentation and organizational skills, as well as excellent PC and problem solving abilities; you must be a very high activity-focused individual.
- Creative self-starter with a good work ethic, self-discipline, persistence, the ability to work both independently and with a team.
- Have a 4-year college degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- IT products services or MFP and Copier sales experience is preferred.
- Motivated by commission based opportunities and compensation plans.
We will contact only those applicants who are a potential match. As part of our pre-employment process we also require background and drug screening.
- Excellent selling skills
- Excellent technical knowledge, and a keen understanding of business decision making processes.
- Presentation skills
- The ability to interpret technical language for non-technical people
- The ability to prepare proposals
- Negotiating skills
- The ability to manage your time and plan your day effectively
- Proven ability to achieve sales quotas
Netwise Resources OFFERS YOU:
- A base salary plus UNCAPPED COMMISSIONS AND BONUSES
- Company incentives, and promotions
- Expense reimbursement
- Excellent ongoing sales training
- State-of-the-art equipment technology including laptop PC
- Local Indiana territories
- Comprehensive benefits, including health insurance and paid vacations/holidays
- Professional sales environment where your ideas are encouraged and you have the opportunity to grow your career
You will be expected to meet or exceed the projected dollar volumes in terms of sales and profitability, as well as meeting the sales activity and forecasting accuracy requirements.
The functions of the Business Development Manager will include, but are not limited to:
1. Attainment of sales quotas and goals established by Netwise Resources Management
2. New business development via daily prospecting activities for qualified face-to-face consulting opportunities, networking, and referral development.
3. New business development within existing accounts.
4. Tracking all sales related activities on a daily basis including phone contacts, appointments, referrals, job estimates in dollars and units and jobs won in dollars and units.
5. Professional selling skills development via NWR and vendor training.
6. Technical skill development via NWR and vendor sponsored training.
7. Accurate sales estimating and sales proposal development.
8. Effectively manage time and resources.
Netwise Resources LLC. is a comprehensive IT Managed Services Provider and Document Imaging Provider specializing in IT support services, managed services, systems integration, and MFP and document management services. Netwise provides experienced staffing resources for Fortune 1000 companies worldwide. Netwise is a certified Microsoft Partner and is also certified in products and technologies from HP, Konica Minolta, Dell, Cisco, Copystar, Watchguard and more! This is an exciting time, we are growing throughout Indiana.
Mon, 8 May 2017 13:41:13 PDT