Industrial Engineer Supply Chain, Forecasting, Inventory Expert
Industrial Engineers research and apply a variety of cutting-edge supply chain methodologies and statistical algorithms that add value to the Aret product suite. They create new ideas through internal and external collaboration while working closely with the software development team to ensure product success. As liaisons between business and development, the ability to communicate clearly in a technical environment and draw connections between data is critical. Keeping clients satisfied with current tools through proactive data analysis and system configuration is equally important.
We work in a flexible environment which allows employees to branch out into different specializations. By being multi-faceted, innovation team members will have experience in non-technical and technical activities that can lead to specialization in algorithm development, consulting, product management and/or technical documentation.
- Research and develop supply chain methodologies and algorithms
- Document new features added to application suite
- Comprehensively test innovated application features
- Validate methodologies being applied and verify correctness of application outputs
- Develop software specifications based upon client/internal requirements
- Present complex quantitative concepts to clients or internal teams
- Willingness to travel up to 20% of the time
Ideal candidates should have real-world experience in at least two of the areas listed below:
- Mathematical and statistical modeling (Operations Research knowledge)
- SQL and relational databases
- Technical writing
- Quality Assurance
- Supply Chain Management
- Presentation & Sales
Relevant Skill Sets:
- Strong problem-solving skills
- A strong work ethic and positive attitude in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to communicate complicated technical issues to different audiences
- Familiarity with programming logic
- Presentation & Sales
Aret Inc. is a growing software and consulting firm committed to delivering elegant, effective supply chain planning solutions to a worldwide client base. For over twenty-five years, Aret has been a client-centered, solution-focused firm devoted to innovation and excellence. Aret has a sterling reputation for delivering state-of-the-art software, effective consulting services and excellent solution support.
Aret has offices in New York City and Pennington (very near Princeton) New Jersey. We provide a dynamic and friendly work environment and offer a competitive salary, health and dental plans, profit sharing, a 401(k) plan and more. Aret is an equal opportunity employer.
Mon, 8 May 2017 07:54:53 PDT