Digital Marketing Associate
Yelp Eat24 is looking for an overachieving digital marketing associate with a knack for building predictable, high performance marketing campaigns across a variety of channels. The person coming into this role will be a mix of creative, marketing savant and number-loving, data nerd with zero fear for transforming multi-million dollar marketing campaigns into exponential user growth.
What you'll do:
- Execute, optimize, and analyze acquisition digital marketing campaigns for a diverse range of initiatives (e.g., revenue generation, user sign-ups, and regional brand campaigns)
- Run A/B testing efforts with focus on fast iterations and quick learnings to scale high impact initiatives
- Partner with Analytics team to develop/update reporting that tracks KPIs and business metrics to uncover actionable trends, insights and forecasts
- Build and maintain relationships with key business partners and internal teams, including advertising vendors and strategy/product managers
- Track and report on KPIs related to user growth, marketing spend and revenue targets
What we're looking for:
- 1 to 4 years of digital marketing experience, preferably in a bidded environment showing profitable results
- Strong understanding and experience with AB/MVT testing
- Self-motivated and results oriented with a high regard for attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Highly proficient in Excel (pivot tables, graphs, formulas, etc.); SQL and HTML a plus
- Strong project management and interpersonal skills, with ability to take initiative in a challenging, fast-paced environment of multiple priorities
- Borderline obsessive attention to detail. To illustrate your attention to detail, please include the word "fantastic" somewhere in your resume.
- Bachelor's degree
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Yelp values diversity. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status, medical condition or disability.
Note: Yelp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to any recruiting alias or employee. Yelp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Yelp Eat24 is the Internet's favorite way to order food delivery online from over 35,000 restaurants nationwide. We want to create a brilliant new reality where customers feel like cheeseburgers are being teleported directly to their mouths while mermaids massage their feet. As you might imagine, it takes all kinds of badassery to keep our customers smiling, our restaurants feeding, and our apps apping. That's where you come in!
San Francisco, CA
Mon, 8 May 2017 16:22:22 PDT