Program Manager - dk5
Program Manager (Key Position)
• Serve as focal point for all contractor functions that pertain to personnel working under the FIAT (Flexible Implementation and Assessment Team (the name of the proposal)) program
• Responsible to the Contracting Officer (CO), Contracting Officer's Representative (COR), and INL (Bureau for International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affairs) Program Officer for all task order performance issues.
• Supervises, oversees, and directs ongoing strategy to mitigate risk and maintain continuity of operations in accordance with the requirements specified in the SOW.
• Provides direction to the program management staff and other personnel on the task order. Such direction includes identifying, developing, implementing, and maintaining security processes, practices, and policies throughout the organization to respond to incidents, reduce risks, and are aware of and have access to information on any potential risks to the program and all involved parties (i.e., financial, physical security, reputation, etc.).
• Works with the INL Program Officer to coordinate with other stakeholders such as the INL designated representative in-country.
• Primary responsibility for all FIAT activities
• Coordinates with the INL/Kabul and INL/AP to ensure all components of the program are implemented in a complementary way to achieve the overall project goals
• Responsible for the completion of all requirement logistics (procurement, delivery/shipping, storage, personnel travel arrangements) to support implementation of each facet of the FIAT contract.
• Ensures timely and accurate reporting, provision of qualified personnel for each assignment, and timely and accurate implementation of the requirements.
• Ensures all aspects of planning, scheduling, organizing, managing, and assessing performance of all personnel under this contract and subsequent contracts.
• Authorizes training as required for contract personnel, ensures personnel are properly screened, and obtains security clearances when needed as described in this SOW.
• Oversees on-time delivery of requirements, including all work products, deliverables, training, equipment, etc.
• Review, assess, and determines any disqualification of any behavior by contractor personnel that would reflect poorly on the U.S. government, Department of State, U.S. Embassy, Foreign Diplomatic, and local governments.
• Travel overseas to and within countries that are considered dangerous or unhealthy or other adverse environment on occasion to monitor task order and personnel.
• Bachelor's degree
• Must have at least 10 years of professional experience
• Must have at least 7 years of program management experience
• Must have at least 5 years of experience managing overseas programs and contracts
• Must demonstrate ability to manage contracts and personnel
• Must demonstrate ability to conduct all of the responsibilities listed above and demonstrate previous experience in at least seven (7) of the responsibility areas
• Must demonstrate experience in general planning, evaluating, analyzing, and implementing government programs
• Must have at least three (3) years of leadership/supervisory experience
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, including ability to communicate solutions effectively to both technical and non-technical audiences
• Ability to function effectively in diplomatic and developing country environments
• May be required to travel to developing country or post-conflict environments
• Ability to obtain a Secret security clearance issued by the Defense Security Service (DSS)
• Experience working on an INL program
• Familiarity with foreign assistance programs
• Familiarity with Afghanistan
NBS Enterprises creates competitive advantages. We isolate and overcome constraints to deliver performance value for all involved: you, your customer, and your employees. We break current market staffing trends with price-sensitive strategies solutions.
Our goal is to work in partnership with you, our client, become a trusted advisor and teammate to establish a relationship that provides you and your team with a competitive advantage at both the contract and at the task order levels. NBS' innovative 'Triangle' approach to staffing support provides you, your customer, and your future employee a risk mitigation solution that is second to none.
Mon, 8 May 2017 06:32:16 PDT