Retention Marketing Lead
As the Retention Marketing Lead for Yelp Eat24, you'll have the opportunity to drive marketing strategy for one of the fastest-growing categories in the mobile space. In this role, you'll flex your analytical and marketing skills to develop data-driven campaigns that both delight our customers and grow the business. The ideal candidate is someone with a passion for marketing, a test-and-learn mindset, and who thrives in a fast-paced environment. The person coming into this role will be a mix of creative, marketing savant and number-loving data nerd.
What you'll do:
- Drive strategy behind segmented customer communications to users to increase engagement leveraging multiple channels; e.g. email, on-site communications, push notifications, etc.
- Develop communications across the full customer lifecycle for Yelp Eat24, including creative development, targeting, segmentation, and performance analysis
- Build testing plans and manage tactics for each channel and segment to ensure continued innovation and optimization for engagement and retention
- Partner with the Analytics team to develop/update reporting that tracks KPIs and business metrics to uncover actionable trends, insights and forecasts
- Analyze marketing campaign performance and trends. Produce and present reports to understand effectiveness and ROI; provide recommended courses of action
- Collaborate across the extended team to ensure consistent product messaging and user experience; leverage internal resources to expand knowledge and create efficiencies wherever possible
- Develop forward looking research and analysis to help inform retention strategy
What we're looking for:
- Minimum 5 years of retention marketing experience, preferably email
- Highly proficient in Excel (pivot tables, graphs, formulas, etc.); SQL and HTML a plus
- Strong project management and interpersonal skills, with ability to take initiative in a challenging, fast-paced environment of multiple priorities
- Strong critical thinking and analytical capabilities, particularly in customer segmentation and modeling
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and creatively while applying sound business judgment and quantitative analytics
- Strong understanding and experience with AB/MVT testing
- Self-motivated and results oriented with a high regard for attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Bachelor's degree
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Yelp values diversity. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status, medical condition or disability.
Note: Yelp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to any recruiting alias or employee. Yelp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Yelp Eat24 is the Internet's favorite way to order food delivery online from over 35,000 restaurants nationwide. We want to create a brilliant new reality where customers feel like cheeseburgers are being teleported directly to their mouths while mermaids massage their feet. As you might imagine, it takes all kinds of badassery to keep our customers smiling, our restaurants feeding, and our apps apping. That's where you come in!
San Francisco, CA
Mon, 8 May 2017 16:19:16 PDT