IT Field Technician (L2/L3) Support 45K-65K + Overtime & Benefits
IT Field Technician - (Level 2/Level 3) Support
Compensation: 45K - 65K + Overtime & Benefits
IT Field Technician
The ideal candidate for this position will be responsible for maintaining client network hardware and applications, possess problem-solving skills, and exhibit excellent communication abilities. This candidate will be responsible for all tasks assigned to them and will keep accurate notes for all tickets/issues they resolve or work on. The IT Field Technician will handle onsite as well as in-house support tasks. This individual will also be a part of the after-hours rotation where they will assist with routine server maintenance and network updates.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Primary focus is resolving technical computer, network, and software related issues.
- Frequent interface with the customers
- Assist end users with break/fix issues (mapped drives, application issues, etc.)
- Workstation prep (OS installation, configuration, and optimization)
- AD and Exchange Environments (create, modify, and maintain)
- Update tickets with details regarding all work
- Server Maintenance. (backups, logs, patches\updates)
- On-call (After-Hours) rotation
- Requires a minimum of 2 years of hands-on experience (technical support, integration, or deployment experience)
- Windows Server 2008, 2012+ experience (virtual and physical)
- Exchange / Hosted Exchange experience
- Understanding of Microsoft Windows Group Policy, Domain Name System (DNS), (DHCP).
- Windows 7 / 10 workstation and domain environment experience
- Self-motivated and able to work with little supervision
- Strong team worker, with excellent organization, and time management skills.
- Good verbal, written and listening skills (required)
- Firewall, Switch, and Wireless experience
- Able to do basic troubleshooting of network issues (WAN\LAN)
- Team player (works very well with others)
- Requires occasional lifting of equipment up to 50 pounds
- 2+ MSP Experience - Multiple Client Environments (Preferred)
- Technology consulting experience (Preferred)
- MCP, A+, Network+, Cisco or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of IT related work experience or an equivalent combination of education\certifications and work experience.
- Apple certification or equivalent experience
- Bachelor's\ Associate's degree or higher in relevant field
- Salary position
- Overtime opportunities for on-call and approved projects
- Company issued laptop computer
- IRA retirement option after first year
- Health insurance (Family plans available at employee's expense) *
- 1 week vacation earned after each 6 months (2 weeks per year)
- Benefits available after 90-day probationary period.
Sun, 7 May 2017 11:55:53 PDT