The Construction Inspector with road and bridge experience will be responsible for providing assisting and general responsibility for all matters related to the Company's construction and development projects and ensuring compliance with the Company's policies and procedures.
Candidate shall demonstrate familiarity with LA DOTD construction requirements including materials testing, material specifications, and sampling.
- Identify any potential problems/opportunities to ensure areas are addressed immediately.
- Establish strong working relationship with PM and Superintendent in managing the site activities including operations, labor, materials, subcontractors, project planning and execution.
- Provides management with regards site safety and building code compliance including LA DOTD practices and procedures.
- Partner with Project Manager to ensure additional anticipated costs and mark potential overruns are accounted
- Interface with project team and senior management on all aspects of project construction
- Interface with client in writing and conversations and attend and lead construction meetings.
- Budget and schedule projects with Project Manager.
For more than 37 years CSRS, Inc. has leveraged our innovation and leadership expertise to improve and revitalize our communities. With a culture of creative thinking -and our background in engineering and architecture - we bring the balance between big ideas and the technical ability to deliver a successful project every time, no matter how large, complex, or challenging. Establish in 1978, CSRS is a leader in the delivery of infrastructure and facilities serving public and private organizations across the southeast.
Lake Charles, LA
Mon, 8 May 2017 11:44:12 PDT