Amazing Programming Guru with Super Powers Needed
We need a Super Hero! It really does depend on your definition, though. If you are into great people, a startup mentality with no startup issues and you enjoy writing code using Python or C++ or C# in a Linux environment, then you'll love working at IFG!
Join the company that's bringing technological advancement to the commercial finance industry! We're looking for a Software Engineer to join our awesome development team.
Contact me on LinkedIn... I'm not a recruiter and I like working with nice people who are excited to learn. :) Here's what I need...
Software Architect/Financial Engineer
Financial Engineer/Software Data Architect is responsible for the strategic architecture and deployment of the data infrastructure ecosystems. As a key member of the technology team you will be responsible for architecting, designing and developing major components of a next generation stream and batch processing lending platform.
• Strong experience with object-oriented design, coding and testing patterns
• Experience in architecting, building and maintaining (commercial or open source) software platforms and large-scale data infrastructures
• Experience building big data solution
• 2+ years software development experience
• Experience with other technology such as Amazon EC2 is a plus
• A strong team player, ability to quickly triage and troubleshoot complex problems
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Develop and execute various methods for data collection and acquisition.
• Analyze statistics, recommend ways to improve various outlining risk model.
• Develop and write various functional requirement documents to assist various software developers.
• Coordinate with various software developers and perform various tests on software requirements.
• Administer technical performance and monitor up gradation process for various businesses.
• Monitor all account related issues and provide expert advice on various methods and processes for existing systems.
• Perform and evaluate all functional requirements and perform required calculations such as algorithms.
• Perform research on various products, gather knowledge on user requirement and develop plans to improve products.
• Design and execute various pricing models for financial products and services.
• Monitor all lending models, establish capacity parameters and recommend improvements on same.
• Administer all risk calculations for customer and evaluate appropriate tools for same.
• Manage and resolve all complex financial issues and develop effective mathematical and statistical methods to resolve issues.
• Coordinate with software developers and develop effective implementation methods for various functional products.
• Numerical/financial algorithms, XML, JSON, C#, Java
• Database relationship and data schemas
• RESTFUL API knowledge
• Software testing methodology
• financial analysis skills
• FRM (Financial Risk Manager) Certification
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Master Degree preferred
IFG INVOICE FINANCE MARKETPLACE
The Interface Financial Group's Invoice Finance Marketplace provides selected invoice finance service which can be a beneficial tool for SME's owners in times of financial need. Obtaining loans from banks and other traditional financial institutions can be an arduous process. That's where IFG Invoice Finance Marketplace platform comes in. IFG's single invoice finance service is unique, and simpler and superior to standard invoice finance services provided by traditional old line financial companies. IFG invoice finance service is not a loan, it is the purchase of single or selected group of invoices.
Mon, 8 May 2017 07:23:11 PDT