Journeyman Electrician - Ohio / Kentucky
National Lighting has an open position for a full time Journeyman Electrician. This position is located in the Bowling Green KY area. We are looking for a Journeyman who holds a license.
Major Duties Include:
• Will perform a variety of electrical trade functions such as the installation, maintenance, or repair of interior and exterior lighting equipment including lighting controls.
• Will be installing a variety of lighting fixtures and sensors including interior lighting such as recessed fixtures, 2x4 drop ceiling fixtures, high bay fixtures, exit signs and exterior lighting electrical equipment such as wall packs, pole lights, flood lights, and canopy lighting.
• Must be able to work from blueprints, drawings, layouts, or other specifications; locating and diagnosing trouble in the electrical system or equipment
• Must know working standard computations relating to load requirements of wiring or electrical equipment and using a variety of electrician's hand tools and measuring and testing instruments
• Must be able to interact with lead tech on site with great communication.
• Must be able to operate scissor lift, extensible boom lifts, and be comfortable working at times off ladders & rolling scaffolding.
• Maintains tools and maintenance equipment in good working order
• Ensures work area is in neat condition.
Education, Training, and Experience:
• Must be 18 years of age or older and a U.S. Citizen
• High School Diploma or equivalent General Educational Development (GED) Certificate
• Certified Journeyman Electrician required
• Minimum of 4 years relevant work experience required. A background in the lighting industry is highly desired
• Must have knowledge of acceptable electrical services and occupational safety and health regulations
• Must have a valid Driver's License with NO major infractions
• Must be insurable to operate company owned and rental vehicles
• Must have reliable transportation to/from work.
If you have the experience and background we are looking for and would like to be considered for this position, please submit your resume.
National Lighting has been in business for over 30 years providing lighting services to a variety of clients including States, Municipalities, School Districts, Big Box Retail, manufacturing facilities and a host of others. We have established a coast to coast presence and have crews working on both coasts as well as a multitude of locations in between. Many of our employees have been with us for 15+ years.
Benefits include paid time off, personal days, paid holidays, and access to our health care benefits after 90 days.
Mon, 8 May 2017 11:34:48 PDT