Construction Project Manager
Project Manager Candidates should have:
- 5+ years with a general contractor or construction management firm
- Experience managing commercial ground-up, renovation, and site work projects in the retail, corporate, healthcare and institutional sectors
- Ability to work in a team environment and manage multiple projects
- Strong communication, organizational and leadership qualities
- Proficiency using Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Project
- Knowledge of Procore is preferred
We offer a competitive benefits package.
A&E Construction Co. is a premier construction firm headquartered in Upper Darby, PA with a branch office located in Cherry Hill, NJ. Serving the Mid-Atlantic Region since 1978 with hundreds of completed projects throughout Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland and New York, A&E Construction Co. has repeatedly succeeded in exceeding the expectations of its institutional, commercial, retail, private development and municipal clients.
A&E is responsible for projects of various sizes for schools and universities, private developers, corporations, office complexes, retail centers, warehouses, manufacturers, and the public sector.
Our field crew motto of Safety First has become emblematic of our dedication to safety in the field, as evidenced by our Experience Modification Rating of 0.786.
Delaware County, PA
Fri, 5 May 2017 08:08:02 PDT