Supervisor - Manufacturing
A leading manufacturer of premium snack products in Freeport Illinois is currently seeking an individual with the ability to support the rapid growth of our company. ... We are in search of a Production Supervisor for our highly automated facility. This energetic leader will direct all production activities for our manufacturing departments, which operates on a twenty-four (24) hour per day, seven (7) day per week schedule. Reporting to our Production Manager, this individual will supervise directly all shift personnel. Flexibility regarding shift assignment is required.
Qualifications for this outstanding opportunity include:
- Background in consumer goods industry; food/beverage preferred; snack food strongly preferred.
- Strong experience in food plant methods, safety and products.
- Minimum three to five (3-5) years of progressive supervisory experience in the sanitation and manufacturing field.
- Experience in a twenty-four (24) hour per day, seven (7) day per week production environment.
- College degree in food science or related technical discipline.
- In addition, the successful candidate must possess the following traits:
- High energy. This is not a 9-to-5 job.
- Analytical skills/problem solving skills
- Strong customer-service orientation.
- Unwavering commitment to quality.
- Advanced team-building skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication abilities.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Climb stair and lift up to 70 lbs.
WHAT WE OFFER In addition to an outstanding opportunity with an industry leader, we offer: * Competitive Salary * Life/Health/Dental Insurance * 401K * Paid Vacation & Holidays If you are interested in this opportunity, please respond with your resume, salary history, and references in a Word document. Resume will not be considered unless Salary History is Included.
* WE DO NOT ACCEPT RESPONSES FROM THIRD PARTY RECRUITERS OR AGENCIES* *LOCAL CANDIDATES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY*
Salary dependent upon experience, and background
Snak King is one of the largest snack food manufacturers in the United States. Our family of branded snacks can be found in various outlets including convenience stores, grocery stores, club stores, mass merchandisers, drug stores, vending machines, institutional food service operations, and airlines.
With an unwavering commitment to high quality and customer service, we also produce and package snacks for many of the world's major food companies and retailers.
Our state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities and our innovative R&D team keep Snak King on the cutting edge of new product development.
Sun, 7 May 2017 05:48:38 PDT