Shift Manager - Lexington, KY
As a Shift Manager, you will need to be energetic, decisive, and engaging, while managing multiple priorities in a changing warehouse environment. You will be the Integrity leader managing all needs and issue escalations for Client managers and associates working on your designated shift. You will be responsible for hiring, training, and performance managing a team of Coaches to ensure all day-to-day operational tasks are completed on your shift. Regular attendance is required.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
• Hire, train, manage and motivate a team of Shift Coaches to ensure that associates and the Client are receiving superior service. Provide ongoing feedback and development experiences for Coaches to sure they are successful in their role. Issue disciplinary action, when needed, up to and including termination. When coaches are not present, responsible for all direct management of associates, performance feedback, disciplinary action up to and including termination as needed.
• Analyze shift metrics including attendance & attrition rates, Safety & ER issues, and associate performance rates for trends and outliers that are barriers to success.
• Attend weekly Client meetings to address associate performance, quality, and behavioral concerns. Advocate for associate success while ensuring consistency in performance management. Provide performance feedback and disciplinary action, including terminations, for hourly associates.
• Coordinate and manage large group meetings for hourly associates, including orientation sessions, Day 1 Welcome sessions, and lack of work meetings.
• Communicate and audit adherence to Safety and Employee Relations policies. Investigate complaints or deviations from policy, make recommendations for corrective action, up to and including termination, as needed. Escalate issues and partner with internal Site Leader, Safety and ER staff as determined by the nature of investigations.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE NEEDED:
• HS Diploma OR GED
• 3 years Supervisory experience
• Superior customer service, organization and time management skills
• Basic level Microsoft Excel and Web-based Applications/Systems
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to operate and problem solve in a fast paced, and fluid environment
• Must be willing to work a variety of shifts - including evenings and weekends, as business demands
Integrity Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Ready for your next Opportunity? To apply for one of our opportunities offered by ISS, please click the apply button and then follow the steps following the application.
ISS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Welcome to the engine of opportunity. Welcome to the next rung of your job ladder. Come work at one of the fastest-growing companies in the nation--a place where you can you can learn by doing, exceed your own expectations and conquer new challenges. Enabling employees to grow within the company is at the core of our corporate philosophy. We're more than a great place to work; we're an Opportunity Engine, ready to help inspire your personal and professional growth.
Sun, 7 May 2017 20:31:32 PDT