Assistant Manager - Dispatcher
Partial responsibility for operation of the branch to include timely recruiting, interviewing, selection, dispatching, orientation and training of office personnel, administration of the corporate safety program, training of temporary employees, site inspections, customer applications, and customer sales, etc.
Other duties may include:
- Confers with customers and representatives of associated industries to evaluate needs and promote improved and expanded services in area.
- Oversee issuance of safety equipment, accident prevention and investigation.
- Risk and accident management by filing timely reports when necessary and ctively" returning employees to work.
- Submit daily management reports as required to include temporary check control log report, carpool reconciliation report, daily operations report, etc.
- Maintain good customer service by ensuring a timely, accurate dispatch and coordination of transportation of temporary employees. Computer input, reporting, billing, and other administrative functions associated with operation of the office are also required.
- Oversee all temporary employee's applications to ensure completeness, I-9 compliance and W-4 compliance. Oversee administration of WOTC or other current Federal, State or Local tax credit program enrollments at the branch level.
- Minimize bad debt by monitoring the A/R aging and collections. Assist in collection proceedings as requested by the management staff.
- Maintaining cost controls by managing staff overtime, un-billable hours and other office costs (safety equipment inventory).
- Maintain a clean and organized facility.
We are a nationally recognized temporary staffing service featuring skilled and unskilled temporary laborers who are available for short- or long-term assignment.
All of our offices service a wide variety of clients including construction, warehousing, janitorial services, manufacturing, waste management and recycling companies, special events and much more.
Sun, 7 May 2017 10:37:08 PDT