- The Quick version:
- - Must be licensed in MA and willing to travel.
- - Must be admitted to practice in Federal court of MA
- - Must have bankruptcy experience. Only DEBTOR experience, if you have Creditor experience only, please do NOT apply.
- - Working knowledge of ECF / Best Case
- - Must be a fast learner and TEAM PLAYER
- -Also must be willing to travel to various locations to meet with clients.
Helps debtors make a new start! We handle consumer bankruptcy, foreclosures, garnishments, reorganizations and restructuring, and workouts.
* Obtains and retains clients by following-up on referrals; understanding case information; presenting legal and financial options; maintaining rapport.
* Provides bankruptcy legal advice by determining liquidation and rehabilitation, also known as re-organization options; reviewing voluntary bankruptcy alternatives; keeping clients abreast of developments; providing explanations of legal concepts and actions.
* Develops bankruptcy cases by supervising paralegals; reviewing and confirming client income and liability statements; consulting with debtors and creditors.
* Completes case preparation by preparing legal documents; developing strategies, arguments, and testimony.
* Maintains bankruptcy case progress by following and enforcing productivity and quality standards; resolving operational problems; identifying work process improvements.
* Resolves bankruptcy cases by mediating resolutions; preparing and presenting bankruptcy filings.
* Maintains cost standards by monitoring expenses; recommending cost-saving opportunities.
* Improves quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; implementing changes.
* Manages pipeline of clients as well as 3 paralegals.
* Updates bankruptcy job knowledge by tracking case law and the development of legal theories; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
* Accomplishes law firm goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Client Confidentiality, Negotiating, Problem Solving, Proactive, Objectivity, Confidentiality, Discretion, Verbal Communication, Adjudication, Administrative Writing Skills
We have extensive experience representing debtors in bankruptcy proceedings, and real estate transactions. We understand our clients' challenges and opportunities. We take great pride in providing outstanding legal counsel and excellent representation in all aspects of law.
We work in a challenging industry where a changing environment is the new normal but the one thing that does not change is our commitment to our values. Our core values shape our culture and define the character of our company. They guide how we behave and make decisions.
We are passionate about improving
Constantly working to be better, more responsive and relevant is the way we will continue to grow. We do not accept the status quo and look for innovative ways to improve our performance.
Client/customer satisfaction is the key to our success
We partner with our clients, listen to their needs and deliver results to provide 100% customer satisfaction. Our client's success is our success and we will learn and grow together.
We value and respect all people
We value diversity and inclusion. We recognize that each individual is unique and that we are stronger when we work together as a team and support a "Can do" attitude
Integrity/Do the right thing
We inspire trust and can be counted upon to do what we say, and say what we mean. Integrity, accountability and honesty are not just words to us.
We deliver results
We strive to be excellent in all we do. Pride in our work is what fuels our passion to be better. Everyone contributes and every discipline matters.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Forghany Law is all business and we know how to have fun. We have a great staff of employees here and have some flexibility with hours.
Sun, 7 May 2017 14:49:35 PDT