Payroll Professional with experience administering ADP payroll systems
Responsible for processing payroll documentation including new hires, benefits, garnishments, terminations, weekly time tickets, expense reports and related reporting to meet bi-weekly payroll cycle for a 2000+ employee company located in East Windsor, NJ.
Reporting to the Payroll Manager, the payroll administrator will be accountable with other payroll administrators for processing payroll for over 1000 + employees. Interaction with management will involve contacting employees and managers for missing information, as well as preparing and distributing various ad hoc management reports. Process wage verifications relating to unemployment audits; preparing verifications for different states. Research and resolve payroll issues and discrepancies pertaining to payroll in a courteous manner.
Other duties will include year-end payroll processing, manual check preparation, retro and gross-up calculations, ADP report writing and payroll journal entries and other various analytical functions associated with payroll and accounting.
• Associates degree is a plus
• 5+ years of ADP payroll experience
• Technical and working knowledge of ADP; ADP HRIS HR systems a plus
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Products as well as standard payroll procedures
• Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing with strong attention to detail
• Excellent customer service skills
• Superior organization skills
• Ability to be flexible and be adaptable to emergencies, special requests, time constraints etc.
• A logical and methodical work manner accompanied by high level of attention to detail and confidentiality
• Ability to work well in a fast paced, team environment
• General Ledger experience is a plus
• Experience with Microsoft Dynamics SL (Solomon) systems is a plus
• Experience with ADP Canada +++
In 2001, the ownership and management of On-Board set forth a corporate vision to become the leading provider of professional services in North America. In pursuit of this vision, On-Board will embrace the core values of superior quality and customer service, strive for continuous improvement in all aspects of our service offerings, assemble, develop and retain the best talent in the marketplace.
On-Boards corporate Mission is to provide Flexible Service by applying the talents of our people, work processes and technology to meet our clients expectations in a safe, responsible and dependable manner consistent with our people and quality.
East Windsor, NJ
Sun, 7 May 2017 12:38:02 PDT